Valentines Day for Filipinos is special either for couples or for those in a relationship with someone. For lovers, Heart’s Day is definitely one of the holidays worth waiting for. Since love day is approaching, and if you have someone you love or would like to have a romantic relationship with, here are six interesting ideas on how to celebrate Valentine’s Day in Manila.
1. If you enjoy the melody of jazz, funk, and bossa nova, this is for you and your loved one because on February 14 to 15, Solaire Resorts and Casino will be having Sergio Mendes, a Brazillian superstar and the first international artist to grace the resorts newest venue “The Tent” and serenade you with “ A Valentines Day Concert”. To buy your tickets, you may contact Ticketworld or call their hotline at 891- 9999 for more details.
2. Loving concerts? Catch the “Silver Lining Concert” at BGC Arts Center, Taguig on February 14 at 8 pm with Joanna Ampil, Ruben Laurente and Arman Ferrer as they sing songs of love that will captivate your heart and soul. Surely, you’ll get inspired and you might even love each other more after the concert.
3. If you are on a budget, try this affordable yet romantic restaurant in Makati. Located at 4th Floor, Century Mall, Makati, you can visit Hole in the Wall and try the wide scope of dishes they are offering. Entice your tongue with the delectable flavors of Asian, Vietnamese and Chinese cuisines available in this new dating place.
4. FOO’D by Davide Oldani, an Italian Pop Cuisine Chef, and is the first to offer an affordable fine dining experience is a must try romantic restaurant for lovers. Located in Shangri-la Hotel Fort, this contemporary restaurant offers three-course quality dishes. With a starting price of 800 pesos, this is affordable, yet a classy place to spend the special day with your special someone. This place has an International Chef who will prepare your delicious meals. Definitely, this is one of the extraordinary experience that you can try during Valentine’s Day in Manila.
If you don’t want to go to places, you can simply purchase some items that you think will express your love. There are so many gift ideas out there from couple t-shirts to jewelries. Sometimes, a DIY gift will even work better! Here are some items that you can buy online as a gift for your lover.
5. Coffee lovers? Buy this couple set. The half heart square red mug set available at Gifts.com is a very romantic gift for your special one. It’s unique and elegant square shape is quite strange but it is perfect. Imagine him sipping a coffee in the mug which is like kissing him in the lips! Won’t you sizzle in this idea? Well, I guess so. Buy now until supply lasts.
6. Check this 3D Love Heart LED Night Light Romantic Atmosphere Wedding Lovers and Couples Gifts from Lazada. It’s color changing feature will surely relax your eyes once you focus on looking on this cute and exquisite gift idea. And falling asleep will be easy for you and your loved one.
So, here you go. These are six interesting ideas to Celebrate Valentine’s day in Manila. I hope you find it helpful. Surprise your loved one with these ideas and good luck to your memorable experience. Enjoy, love love love.
About the Writer:
Joselle Gonzales is a self-proclaimed writer, poet, cook, and teacher. She is a mother to her one and only daughter, Sophia. Born in Bikol, Albay she devotes her time writing short stories and poems when she had her own family. She even joined a freelance course to obtain more knowledge and gain experience in writing. Ralph Waldo Emerson said, “Do not go where the path may lead. Instead, go where there is no path and leave a trail”. This quote becomes her motivation to pursue and improve herself and not to compare herself to other’s success. Because she knows in God’s perfect time, success will be hers.